Depending on the breed, age, size, health, and lifestyle, dogs generally sleep 12 to 14 hours a day. I mean, seriously, who doesn’t want to spend their day snoozing and chilling? For our dogs, there is no better place to do it than on their favourite human’s bed! Here, we have compiled adorable and funny photos of 11 sleeping dogs invading their masters’ bed to get that much-needed rest.
- Three’s a crowd.
- Shiba Inu burrito, anyone?
- Now, who’s the favourite child?
- Someone definitely pawtied too hard and passed out today.
- ‘Is it time to get up?’
You might also like:
- Famous Photographer Abandons Her Career to Live with 100 Sick Dogs
- Potcake Place: Ideal Vacation Combo of Puppies and Tropical Beaches
- Sick Stray Dog Reaches out a Paw to be Rescued
- ‘Too bad for you, human, we were the first ones here.’
- ‘This bed is a perfect size for me.’
- Looks like he made himself comfortable.
- ‘Give me a treat and I’ll let you sleep on the bed.’
- You need to sleep on the couch.
- ‘Whoever has the blanket gets the bed.’