When sleep calls, dogs come snoozing in inexplicably awkward positions. They can sleep anywhere belly up, standing up, legs splayed, or contorted. Here are 14 doggy sleep positions at different levels of difficulty.
1. One happy pup in dreamland.
2. Too much effort, not enough time.
3. That’s one stretchy neck!
4. We assure you he didn’t fall down the stairs. He’s just snoozing.
5. Whoops, she fell asleep whilst asking for treats!
6. Meditation is the key to blissful sleep.
You might also like:
- Newcastle is at the Top! – Ranking of the 25 Best Largest Cities for Dogs
- “Well-Being” Dogs Should Be Present in All Schools
- Heroic Husky Stories: Have-a-go-hero Husky Led Police to a Suspect
7. He’s one tired puppy.
8. Push-ups? No, he’s sleeping.
9. Look at those limbs!
10. This dog was a contortionist in his past life.
11. Say cheese?
12. Look like someone’s having a sweet dream.
13. Better than any dog bed.
14. Smells like home.
Photo Credit: old.reddit.com