I have 6 available puppies (4x female (£1500) and 2x male (£1400) remaining, please refer to photos).
PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END
About mum and dad:
-Photos of mum (German Shepherd) and dad (Belgian Malinois) are included and more can be provided on request, both are family pets and are completely bomb proof with brilliant, calming and affectionate temperaments.
- I have owned mum since she was 8 weeks old and have she has always been the model german shepherd... loyal and protective when needed.
- Dad is owned by a family friend and she had had him since birth and has been obedience trained well.
- Both parents are not KC registered and were not hip/ elbow tested but are both fit and healthy (mum can be seen, I can have dad viewed on a serepate visit if required).
About the puppies:
-All puppies will go to their new owners with the first vaccinations (2nd vaccinations have been paid for already so you will need to take your puppy at 9 weeks for his/her next jab).
- All puppies will come with 4 weeks free insurance via petplan.
- All puppies will be health checked when at the vets at 7 weeks of age.
- Puppies will be microchipped and the registration is a simple process to switch over on collection.
- Puppies will have been flead and wormed at the vets at the time of vaccinations and microchip- aswell as being wormed at 2 and 5 weeks.
- Puppies will also each come with a puppy pack including toys, a blanket with mums scent on, a birth certificate, baby photos, food, brush and treats.
- The litter has been raised in a busy family home so has had plenty of human interaction including young children.
Please note I will not be selling these puppies to the first person willing to pay as they are a large breed dog and require copious amounts of mental and physical stimulation so please be prepared for questions and a contract of sale
Safety Notice: NEVER send a payment or deposit online before viewing the Pet to confirm the advert is genuine. Read our Covid-19 safe buying guide.
Be extra cautious with online transactions!
We encourage you to read these guidelines before buying or adopting a dog.
Carry out the research so you have the necessary knowledge of the pet you are getting. Since owning a dog is a big commitment, you should research about the breed fully to make sure it fits your current lifestyle and budget.
Take time to visit the advertiser's home to confirm if they are genuine. Do not settle for online communications and photos. UK Pets does not verify the authenticity of all advertisers. The advertiser should allow you to personally see the puppies with the puppies' mother. If they keep on giving you excuses why you could not visit their home or the address stated in the advert is not the accurate and permanent location of the pet, consider this a red flag.
Never pay anything online through money transfer companies especially if you have not personally visited the advertiser and seen the puppy, this includes deposit and delivery cost for the puppy. There is also no means to recover your money if issues arise. Before closing a deal, you must have signed a well-defined contract.
The advertiser should only release the puppies when they are 8 weeks old or older. They should be responsible enough to know that separating the puppy from the mother earlier results in medical and behavioural issues.
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Ranger is a German Shepherd stuck in puppyhood for life. The two-year-old pooch is afflicted with the disease called pituitary dwarfism, thus, he continues to have puppy-like features as he grows older.
Reading Time: 7 minutes
Are you thinking about welcoming a German Shepherd puppy to your family? Here are the answers to the 8 most asked questions of the breed that will help you prepare for GSD ownership.
Reading Time: 4 minutes
The German shepherd is a relatively modern dog breed developed to have the physical strength and the mental capacity to do all sorts of jobs to help their humans. They have proven time and time again that they are the ultimate working dogs—from herding sheep to detecting explosives to helping in search and rescue.
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Pet owners are encouraged to be vigilant about unreliable pet dealers of White Swiss Shepherd. German shepherd puppies are being passed off as White Swiss Shepherds which are sold at a premium price.