I am very pleased to announce that our beautiful girl, Tootsie had puppies!!!
Australian Labradoodles are dogs that have a very interesting history. They were first bred in the 1980s by a member of the Australian Guide Dog Association who set out to produce a hypo-allergenic guide dog, for a blind woman who was allergic to dogs. They can be considered to be six in one, as six different breeds were used to create what I believe is the ultimate dog. They are gentle, smart, loving, playful and obedient. An extra bonus is that they have an allergy friendly coat and do not shed!
Tootsie is a cuddly and very loving dog who adores children. She is very intelligent and has proved easy to train. Her gentle temperament means her puppies will be perfect for first time dog owners! Tootsie’s guardian family also love taking her on long walks and adore her bounciness and eagerness to please. She is an exceptionally pretty dog with a gorgeous thick and curly coat.
Tootsie comes from my breeder friend from Poland, a wonderful lover of dogs who is respected and well known all across Europe.
The dad of both sets of puppies is Miles, our amazing stud who comes from Spain. He is a wonderfully calm and gentle boy! He loves to play with other dogs, whether they are smaller, bigger, older or younger! Miles adores his family and enjoys learning new tricks as he is extremely obedient. He is a very pretty boy with a luxurious, thick brown coat.
The Pups are now ready to go home!
A deposit is required to reserve your puppy, please do get in touch for more details :)
- All of our dogs are extensively health checked, having passed all their hip, elbow and annual eye tests. As well as having extensive genetic DNA tests.
- Each puppy comes with a 2 year health guarantee.
- Being a fully licensed breeder I am extremely committed to the welfare of all my dogs which are all raised in loving guardian homes.
- All puppies are raised at home and receive constant attention. We have done extensive remodelling to suit the needs of the little puppies as well as the mums! The puppies have an outdoor area built and designed exclusively for them and their needs.
- The puppies are handled properly from the moment they are born and I have gone through extensive training on working with puppies, based on the popular Puppy Culture program.
- All the puppies are socialised with members of my family and my dogs. They are also potty trained and know basic commands.
- The puppies are seen to by a professional trainer and we are able to predict the likely temperament of each puppy.
- Each puppy will come with a welcome pack which includes food, treats, toys as well as special mementos to celebrate your newest family member!
-Each puppy is sold with strict spay/neuter contract !!!
I will always be reachable for any questions! Please feel free to contact me or any of my other extremely satisfied customers who have welcomed one of my puppies into their homes.
I am a member of the Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association and Australian Labradoodle Association European Union. These organisations contain the most amazing group of breeders who only pick the best dogs to breed.
Please check out my website which has links to all the popular social media!
Safety Notice: NEVER send a payment or deposit online before viewing the Pet to confirm the advert is genuine. Read our Covid-19 safe buying guide.
Be extra cautious with online transactions!
We encourage you to read these guidelines before buying or adopting a dog.
Carry out the research so you have the necessary knowledge of the pet you are getting. Since owning a dog is a big commitment, you should research about the breed fully to make sure it fits your current lifestyle and budget.
Take time to visit the advertiser's home to confirm if they are genuine. Do not settle for online communications and photos. UK Pets does not verify the authenticity of all advertisers. The advertiser should allow you to personally see the puppies with the puppies' mother. If they keep on giving you excuses why you could not visit their home or the address stated in the advert is not the accurate and permanent location of the pet, consider this a red flag.
Never pay anything online through money transfer companies especially if you have not personally visited the advertiser and seen the puppy, this includes deposit and delivery cost for the puppy. There is also no means to recover your money if issues arise. Before closing a deal, you must have signed a well-defined contract.
The advertiser should only release the puppies when they are 8 weeks old or older. They should be responsible enough to know that separating the puppy from the mother earlier results in medical and behavioural issues.
There are many arguments regarding the accuracy of hypoallergenic dog breeds claims. Can you be allergic to some dogs and not others? People who have allergic reactions to dogs are not allergic to dog hair. Instead, they suffer an allergy from the dog’s dander.